Learning Games Lab Think Tank Blog

This is the online diary for our three week Games Lab Think Tank... It is a private blog... which means we can use names of kids in it.

Monday, August 07, 2006

First day - new batch of consultants

I think that we are going to be able to get some good input from this new batch of consultants. They were all very verbal this morning and willing to try and play new games. We talked a lot about their favorite games and why exactly they liked them. Many of them are interested in a game design career one day so I am hoping that they will enjoy the tour of the Multimedia Studio tomorrow and ask a lot of questions. We discussed the difference between a description and a critique, which I hope will be helpful when these consultants do Pirate testing with game developers. The written responses I got from this group were detailed and it seems like they put some thought and time into their blog. I am looking forward to seeing what they come up with for a game design. There is a lot to cover in four half days, but I will try to squeeze in as much as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home