Peripheral Play - Tuesday
We had peripheral play today. I had all of the consultants try out each of the peripherals that are available in the lab. With 8 consultants, it was a little overwhelming. Some peripherals were more popular than others so I had to keep an eye on the rotation process to make sure that everyone was getting a fair amount of game play on each peripheral. As an after thought - I wish that I would have broken them up in to groups of 2 and had them rotate stations. The consultants finished up the typologies assignment with Barb and were assigned a homework assignment which included a description and a critique so that they could become familiar with each concept and realize the difference among the two. David introduced the video closet. The consultants were apprehensive at first but didn't seem to have a problem actually getting in there and talking. With 8 consultants it takes a fair amount of time to make sure that they each have an opportunity to blog and do the video closet.
Also with 8 consultants, it is really hard to be effective. I don't feel like there is enough time to interact with each one and it sometimes seems a little chaotic in the lab.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home