Learning Games Lab Think Tank Blog

This is the online diary for our three week Games Lab Think Tank... It is a private blog... which means we can use names of kids in it.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

12/16/05 iPOD

The consultants were excited about taking an iPOD home. They were there from 1-5pm, I put iPOD at 4:30 on the schedule. A couple asked what that was about and I told them they would find out later. I thought that they would keep asking but they didn't really, not until they saw the brown envelopes come in. You could really see the curiosity and excitement then.
As soon as Barbara begin telling them what was going to happen, they started with all the questions. "Is there music?" "Can we put music?" "What's on there?"
They were excited to open them and begin looking through the material quickly. They were telling eachother what they saw and encouraging eachother to look at different things.
Had to be the quietest I have ever seen those kids. They were very interested in getting into those iPODs.

0 Comments:

<< Home