Learning Games Lab Think Tank Blog

This is the online diary for our three week Games Lab Think Tank... It is a private blog... which means we can use names of kids in it.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

6-28- blog (Harry's visit)

Yesterday Harry came and discussed the "premise" of his video game. As an adult, I found the story line to be interesting. Harry's idea of carrer shadowing in a game format uses the game play pedagogy to educate people to think critically. I used the conversation I had with Harry as a mini professional development opportunity. However, I do not think the game lab consultants (Kids) understood the purpose of Harry's visit. I feel the converstation was about a topic the kids did not understand,and the method used to obtain information could of been kid friendly. Other than that, I learned a lot.

eddie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home